Essay correction is a complex task. Specification may vary from tutor to tutor, but the mail issues and common errors along with how to erect these are given below:
• Formatting correction: Sometimes essays written by students get low grades due to formatting errors. There are some basic formats that are usually acceptable to all professors. These include the APA, MLA, Harvard and Chicago etc. Sometimes the teachers specify the format they want to see in the essay, in such a case the correction of an essay must deal with correcting the format.
• Focus correction: Another common correction needed in essays is that of focus. While writing, the student may be drawn away and lose focus from the main topic. While doing essay correction it must be checked and re checked whether or not the focus is actually where it is required to be in the essay question.
• Referencing correction: Essays often have referencing mistakes and same should be considered in essay corrections. Referencing is a complex task and it needs an expert to get it right the first time. There are specific referencing instructions attached with each essay format. There are special instructions for in text citations and separate ones for a bibliography page. Essay corrections must deal with the referencing and must also check the credibility of sources and their proper and accurate citation.
• Methodology/approach correction: Sometimes, the error lies in the approach/methodology used in an essay. Such an error must be rectified only after checking with the tutor and confirming what approach/methodology is preferred for the type of essay being attempted or research problem being addressed in the paper.
• Proofreading: All essays must be proof read before being handed over and same is true for the essay corrections. After correcting an essay it is strongly advised to proof read it again even if it had been proofread before the correction because there might be errors in the new/added/edited material.
This guide contains the most frequent and useful essay plans to instantly write clear coherent essays. It even includes essay correction TO GUARANTEE YOU IMPROVE. I have been teaching this method now for about a year and slowly perfecting it. Finally I have it down to 4 powerful universal plans. The Sentence Guide is a PDF and Audio book full of IELTS essay exam skills you need to pass, including a step-by-step plan for writing high-scoring essays. You follow the instructions, then email your answers to get feedback, advice and experts tips, practically GUARANTEEING IMPROVEMENTS. Seeing all your mistakes and learning how to write like NATIVE SPEAKERS will IMPROVE YOUR WRITING. It is a fact.
We will send job alerts to for English Essay Correction jobs.
Almost as important as the stage of writing an essay is the need to follow it up with a thorough reading to facilitate essay correction. Imagine what would happen if you dressed up spotlessly for a college function but neglected to remove an ink stain on your shirt? Of course it could ruin the entire effect of your clothes just as a typo or grammatical error can ruin a perfectly good essay.